For healthy joints
Older pets, or pets with very active lifestyles, take a lot of strain on their joints.
Conventional diets don’t supply the nutrients that these animals need in order to maintain healthy joints. Joint Care Chews are a chewable tablet that focuses on joint wear and tear and helps to prevent damage.
Use Joint Care Chews for:
- maintaining good joint health
- elderly dogs
- active dogs
Devils Claw, MSM, Glucosamine, Chia seeds, Phytosterols, Fenugreek
Kelp, Dicalcium phosphate, Flavour, Sodium starch glycolate, Magnesium stearate
For dogs and cats.
A 30 tablet container lasts a medium dog 15 days.
- Small pets (1 - 10kg): 1 tablet per day
- Medium pets (10.1 - 20kg): 2 tablets per day
- Large pets (20.1 - 30kg): 3 tablets per day
(30.1 - 40kg): 4 tablets per day
- Giant breeds (>40kg): 5 tablets per day
- Not recommended for pets with gallstones or ulcers
- Consult with vet before using in conjunction with NSAIDs
- Not for use in conjunction with blood-thinning medication
- Not for use during pregnancy
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of adverse reaction
- This is a nutritional product and not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice